Information on returns
Returns and Refunds
In all cases it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the product are correct prior to opening and/or using.
Boss Nutrition stand by the The Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA) of New Zealand. Returns or exchanges of unopened goods will be assessed on a case by case basis and may include a refund, exchange or store credit. Do not return goods without contacting us first to be issued with a returns receipt to speed up the process. Then return to us by either courier or registered post to the address below. Customer must have a receipt to proceed with the return. The return must be unopened.
All products are sold on the basis that the customer has sought advice from their doctor and researched the suitability of the product before purchasing. Boss Nutrition accepts no liability on the use or misuse of any products sold.
- Proof of purchase is required
- Customers must contact Boss Nutrition by phone or email before returning any items
- We cannot issue credits or refunds due to the flavour, consistency, mix-ability of products or change of mind
- Clearance items and free gifts, including short expiry date products are not able to be returned
- The Consumers guarantee act applies in all cases