Nutra-Life Women’s Daily Multi is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement to help support hormonal balance, heart & bone health and daily vitality.
Nutra-Life Women’s Daily Multi:
- Optimal health and wellbeing for active lifestyles
- Helping to maintain healthy energy levels and hormonal balance
- Maintaining healthy vitamin K2 levels for heart health and bone density
- Maintaining healthy vitamin D3 levels needed for improved bone density and immune function
- Fatigue or low resistance to infection associated with inadequate vitamin and mineral intakes
- Stress, anxiety and nervous tension where these are associated with low vitamin and mineral intakes
- Providing extra levels of vitamins and minerals during times of increased need or stress
What’s in Nutra-Life Women’s Daily Multi?
- Provides red clover isoflavones to assist hormonal balance, heart health and bone density
- Provides vitamin B Complex to support the nervous system and energy levels
- Contains vitamin K2 to protect heart health and support Calcium metabolism and bone density
- Specially formulated with 400 IU of vitamin D3 to aid Calcium absorption and maintain strong bones and healthy immunity
- Provides antioxidants Selenium, Zinc, Betacarotene plus vitamins C & E to help reduce oxidative stress caused by a busy lifestyle
- Specially formulated for the age-related nutritional needs of women
Why do I need to take a multivitamin? Researchers are finding that some important vitamins and minerals are protective against disease in amounts that may be difficult to obtain through diet alone, no matter how conscientious you are. It’s crucial that your body gets the precise nutrients it needs to function effectively and efficiently. The daily effects of pollution, fatty and processed food, and stress, can deplete your body of nutrients and it’s up to you to replace these nutrients. You can do this through healthy nutrition, or better still, through healthy nutrition and quality nutritional supplements.
Antioxidants are essential for health and help to protect against the damaging effects by free radicals on our cells. Free radicals have been linked with heart disease and other age-related diseases. As we age, our body’s ability to defend against free radical damage decreases, which can result in premature aging and its associated problems.
Although a diet rich in fresh fruit and vegetables provides a varied source of important antioxidants, without an adequate intake of fruit and vegetables, supplementing with extra antioxidants can be essential.
Container Size: 30 Tablets
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30