Nutra-Life Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg plus Vitamin D capsules are sustainably-harvested, NZ-manufactured Fish Oil with 50% more Omega-3 EFAs per capsule plus Vitamin D.
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg plus Vitamin D feaures:
- Supports healthy heart function, circulation, and blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Assists with joint discomfort and swelling, and supporting joint mobility associated with arthritis
- Helps maintain healthy brain function, mental balance and vision
- Sourced from sustainably-harvested populations of oily, cold-water fish (e.g. anchovy, mackerel and sardine) and certified Friend of the sea
- Low odour, low reflux fish oil
- Rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and pesticides to comply with strict international standards
- Manufactured and packed in New Zealand
- Formulated without: Gluten, artificial preservatives, dairy, salt, starch, sugar and yeast
Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg plus Vitamin D contains:
- Provides 50% more EPA and DHA – essential Omega 3 fatty acids per capsule than standard fish oil
- Contains added Vitamin D to support heart, bones and immunity
Polyunsaturated fats consist of fatty acids, many of which the body needs in the same way as it needs vitamins and minerals, to maintain a wide range of normal functioning and health. The body can synthesise some of these fatty acids on its own, but others (called “essential” fatty acids or EFAs) need to be obtained through the diet.
EFAs are categorised into different families they are Omega-3, Omega-6 or Omega-9 – depending on their chemical structure. Fish and seafood provide an important source of two especially important Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: EPA & DHA, which are not found in plant-based Omega 3-rich oils such as Flaxseed oil. The body requires these critical essential fatty acids to protect joints, heart and brain health, support normal blood circulation, and maintain healthy skin. Omega-6 EFAs tend to be found in many plant-based oils, and Omega-9.