Cellucor C4 Carbonated is undoubtedly one of the best energy drinks on the market. C4 Carbonated comes in some mouthwatering flavours while containing zero sugar, carbs or calories and packing a nice dose of caffeine. Whether you’re running late, out of shakers, or simply lacking energy, C4 Carbonated is the perfect solution.
C4 Carbonated has been formulated with ingredients to enhance performance, provide energy, and boost mental alertness. Some other benefits include delayed muscle soreness, increased blood flow, hydration, and enhanced cognitive function. Not only is this the perfect on the go pre-workout, it’s also delicious and would be an awesome substitute for an energy drink or coffee. If you’d prefer a non-carbonated energy drink, however, then Cellucor C4 On The Go may be a better option.
C4 CARBONATED VS REGULAR ENERGY DRINKS?
How does C4 Carbonated compare to the average energy drink? On average most energy drinks contain 30 grams of sugar and over 100 calories per serving while C4 contains zero. C4 also contains ingredients to provide proper energy; some of these ingredients include Beta-Alanine, Betaine and Citrulline Malate. C4 Carbonated is more than a sugar rush and a kick of caffeine. It’s energy to help you perform.
KEY INGREDIENTS IN CELLUCOR C4 CARBONATED
- Caffeine – Improved energy, alertness, and cognitive function.
- Beta-Alanine – Helps delay the onset of muscle fatigue, resulting in improved power and endurance.
- Citrulline Malate – Supports an increase in nitric oxide levels, resulting in increased blood flow.
- Betaine – Maintains your cells electrolyte concentration and supports hydration.
- L-Tyrosine – Supports mental and cognitive health during high-stress activities.
On training days, consume one can of Cellucor C4 Carbonated 20-30 minutes before the gym. C4 Carbonated could also be consumed during the day as an alternative to an energy drink or coffee.
Container: 6 x Can (473ml)
One Serving: 473 ml
Servings Per Container: 6
Container: 12 x Can (473ml)
One Serving: 473 ml
Servings Per Container: 12