Ester-C® is a researched form of Vitamin C that supports natural immunity. Ester-C® may lead to a more sustained retention of Vitamin C in the white blood cells than ascorbic acid*. It is a non-acidic form of Vitamin C and may be better tolerated than standard Vitamin C in people who are sensitive to acidic foods.
Taken when required, Nutra-Life Ester-C® 1200mg Effervescent sachets:
- Provides 24 hour immune support
- May aid in decreasing the duration of colds when taken regularly
- Is a potent antioxidant * is great tasting and convenient while out on the go.
Recommended Dosage: Adults and children over 12 years: take 1-2 sachets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. To prepare, empty sachet contents into a glass, add 150ml of cold water and stir. For a lighter flavour, mix with more water. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Ester-C® (Calcium ascorbate-threonate complex) 1200mg (single dose)
- Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) Single Dose 919mg
- Natural flavours
- Natural sweeteners (stevia, liquorice root extract, sorbitol)
- Natural colour
- Acidity regulators
- Anti-caking agent
Animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.