Want to ensure you never waste a workout? Ensure you fuel with the worlds most popular protein – whey. Athlete Standard Whey is our most premium and most advanced lean protein blend, formulated to fuel any active lifestyle. It’s no ordinary blend, we added 5 x digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics to our whey. There is no added sugar, nothing artificial and every batch is tested for banned substances.
- Enhanced Muscle Recovery: The combination of four high quality, rapid-acting whey proteins, and peptides elongate your recovery window post-training. 24g of pure whey isolates concentrates and hydrolyzed concentrates and isolates. It delivers highly bioavailable amino acids to worked muscles when they need it most. Added to this is 4.6g of Glutamine which will help your muscles repair and rebuild after a draining workout.
- Support Lean Muscle Growth: The advanced 4 x whey blend of whey concentrate, peptides and isolates offer a superior amino acid blend. It delivers over 13g of essential amino acids and 6g of branch chain amino acids per serve to encourage protein synthesis; including 3.1g of the most growth-enhancing amino acid, Leucine. This will encourage muscle growth and lean body mass.
- Advanced Whey Support: Fortified with a heat-stable researched probiotic LactoSpore®, 5 digestive enzymes DigeZyme® and prebiotic Orafti® to help support your wellness.
- Superior Digestive Enzymes: Added DigeZyme® a proprietary blend of 5 specific enzymes, viz. a-amylase (starch hydrolysing enzyme), protease (protein hydrolysing enzyme), lipase (Fat hydrolysing enzyme), cellulase (cellulose hydrolysing enzyme), and lactase (lactose hydrolysing enzyme).
- Wellness: Combination of probiotics and prebiotics, plus added Glutamine.
- Diet Support: Low in carbohydrates and fat, and with no added sugar, Whey Ultra supports your healthy diet and weight management plans. The most satiating of the three macronutrients, protein assists with suppressing appetite, managing cravings, and boosting your metabolism through the higher thermic effect of protein.